Looking for a new way to take care of your body and your health?
We’re all busy and stressed these days with work and family commitments – finding time to look after your body or exercise sometimes falls to the bottom of the to-do list.
Our Brisbane-based mobile service is convenient and flexible, saving you time, so you can now take better care of yourself as part of your busy lifestyle.
We offer a range of massage services and personal training options (or both combined), all from the convenience of your own home.
Why choose mobile massage and personal training?
- Save time – no need to drive anywhere
- Convenient – we come to you
- Comfort – answer the door in your robe and hop straight in the shower afterwards!
- Simple – we bring all the equipment for exercise sessions or massage appointments
- Safe – you’ll always have the same therapist/trainer
- Flexible – a range of appointment times available
- Anti-bacterial wipes and washes used
- We can wear mask/gloves if you prefer
- Always new towels for each client
- We clean thoroughly between clients
- Just one therapist/trainer present
- We only see three to four clients per day.
Carla Hayes has built a business around her passion – health and fitness. She started Affinity Treatments after realising that people often had the desire to look after themselves, but were too busy to make it happen on a regular basis.
By providing mobile massage and personal training services, Carla not only helps busy people improve their health and fitness, but provides a flexible and convenient service as well.
With a Diploma in Remedial Massage and a Certificate IV in Personal Training, Carla has trained in dry needling, cupping, Finch Therapy and Pilates, Carla offers a holistic approach combining preventative and remedial care with tailored exercise programs.
Carla is a member of the Australian Traditional Medicine Society.